Specialized assessment, therapeutic and rehabilitation services that are customized to your home or care facility
We take a personalized, caring approach to every in-home physiotherapy visit and are committed to helping our clients live independent, active lifestyles at every age.
Common ailments we treat and services we provide:
- Preoperative and postoperative treatment of total hip replacements and total knee replacements
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation after a fracture
- Neck and back pain
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Sprains and strains
- Impaired mobility/balance
- General de-conditioning after surgery or illness
- High functioning neurological conditions
We Now Offer
Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
We are pleased to offer Pelvic Health Physiotherapy for women with pelvic floor weakness, incontinence, pelvic pain and pelvic organ prolapse.
Pelvic floor physiotherapy is a rehabilitation treatment for women with pelvic floor weakness, incontinence, and low grade prolapse. It is provided by Physiotherapists with advanced training in this field.
The pelvic floor is a group of internal muscles, ligaments, nerves and connective tissue that are responsible for assisting with spinal and pelvic stability. The pelvic floor can be weakened by childbirth, surgery, heavy lifting, constipation or menopause.
Pelvic Health Physiotherapy Assessment and Treatment
A pelvic health physiotherapy assessment includes a detailed orthopaedic examination and can include an internal vaginal and/or rectal exam in order to determine the level of function of the pelvic floor muscles. Treatment may include manual therapy, exercise prescription, electrical muscle stimulation, biofeedback and education.
Initial Physiotherapy Assessment
- Cost: $135.00
- This initial in-home visit includes a thorough and personalized assessment by one of our experienced Physiotherapists. This also includes a physiotherapy treatment, tailored to your specific condition.
Follow-up Physiotherapy Treatment
- Cost: $135.00
- All follow-up Physiotherapy treatments are customized to each client, although are approximately 50 minutes long.
Virtual Physiotherapy Treatment
- Cost: $100
An additional fee may apply for clients who live outside of our service area.
Employee Health Plans:
Our Physiotherapy services are covered by most Extended Health Plans.
Veteran’s Affairs Canada:
Canadian veterans are eligible to have a portion of their physiotherapy treatments covered by Veteran Affairs Canada. A physician’s referral is required.
Unfortunately, our services are not covered by WSIB or OHIP.